Foodie France with Chelsea Winter
Join Chelsea Winter, celebrity cook and dedicated Foodie, on this specially created guided holiday of France. Pop the cork for a sparkling encounter with Paris, a foodie frenzy of delicious cuisine, stunning chateaux, Loire Valley, a healthy helping of Bordeaux, medieval cities, bustling village markets, Roman footprints left on the French landscape centuries ago, Burgundy’s gastronomic talents
One Departure only, 25 Aug – 12 Sep 2017 19 day trip from $10,990.00 per person, twin share basis including return flights with Cathay Pacific and 1 night Hong Kong stopover.
- Economy class return airfares with Cathay Pacific. Opportunity to upgrade to Premium Economy and business class (subject to availability).
- Hong Kong stopover for one night at Park Hotel Hong Kong (or similar) including full day sightseeing with lunch.
- 15 day/14 night Trafalgar custom-made itinerary of France staying in hand-picked 4 staff hotels in twin bedded rooms with private facilities
- “Be my Guest” highlight meals in Tours at a traditional farmhouse and in Avignon in a converted historic mill on the banks of the River Sorgue.
- Buffet breakfast daily in Hong Kong and France (15) and cooking experience in Paris.
- 9 three course dinners in local restaurant and hotels including a welcome and farewell dinner. See day to day itinerary.
- Services of an expert Trafalgar Travel Direct in France.
- local specialist in Paris (day 2), Arcachon, Pont du Gard, Carcassonne, Arles and Lyon.
- Travel by luxury air conditioned coach with reclining seats. VOX audio system throughout, WiFi on coach.
- Tips and gratuities to the Travel Director and Driver in France
- All hotel service charges, local taxes, baggage handling in hotels (on bag only) and hotel tips (excluding Hong Kong).
- Group photo.
- Wallet containing comprehensive travel documents.
**Terms and conditions; as per detailed tour conditions for Foodie France tour with Chelsea Winter. This special departure is based on a minimum of 20 passengers. https://www.trafalgar.com/foodiefrance Tour costs are based on exchange rates as of February 2017 and subject to change. Costs are based on specially negotiated airfares on which special conditions apply, subject to minimum passenger numbers, subject to changes to taxes, charges or levies imposed by any government or their agencies, fuel surcharges and on twin share accommodation. A limited number of singles available at supplement cost. Room share is available on request (condition s apply) deposit is non refundable, final payment conditions apply. Hong Kong and Paris taxes are included and are correct as at 14 February 2017 and are subject to change until group is ticketed.Cancellations, refunds & booking changes. The charges apply to the land content only. Airfare and stopover cancellation and amendment fees are as levied by suppliers. Cancellation fees are additional to any fees levied by your Travel Agent. In the event you have to withdraw from a tour after it has begun for reasons such as illness, be sure to obtain a medical certificate in support of any insurance claim. We regret that we are not able to make any refunds for absences from the tour, including but not limited to unused hotel accommodation, meals or sightseeing.