Special Opera Cruise August 2018, Boutique Hotel Barge ‘La Bella Vita’
10% saving if booked by 15/12/17 Venice to Mantua : Venetian Lagoon – Bianco Canal – Po Valley
OPERA CRUISE: La Bella Vita is offering special Opera Cruise 25 August 2018
It will include top-priced front stalls seats to enjoy a performance of one of the best-known operas Bizet’s ‘Carmen’, in the magnificent setting of the Roman amphitheatre the ‘Arena di Verona’ and other Opera themed excursions during its 7 night all -inclusive Venetian cruise itinerary. Special Opera itinerary.
La Bella Vita is a stylish twenty-passenger vessel offering comfortable, fully air-conditioned accommodation. She has two upper deck junior suites and eight lower deck staterooms, all offering en suite facilities, and a bright, spacious dining room and bar area where delicious Italian specialities will be served. Louvre doors open to the side to give a perfect view. Above, there is a huge sun deck with comfortable loungers to relax on with a drink and a good book, or just watch the world go by. La Bella Vita is the perfect vessel from which to immerse yourself in Italian Renaissance culture as you cruise the Venetian lagoon and the calm waters of the Po Valley en route to the elegant city of Mantua.
Special ‘Opera’ themed itinerary
- Premium seats to see ‘Carmen’ at the magnificent Roman amphitheatre in Verona
- 1 night at the 5 Star ‘Hotel Torri’ in Verona, 6 nights on board the ‘La Bella Vita’
- All-inclusive meals & drinks, excursions, casual bar (incl Top Shelf) and more..
- Personal Friendly Service, Captain, Master Chef and house keeping
- 20 passengers maximum
- Guaranteed to depart
- Tour of historic Venice,
- The Naval Museum and the Pavilion of Gondolas
- Cruise on the Canal of the Orphans past picturesque lagoon islands
- Tour of Chioggia with its Roman, Etruscan and Byzantine history l
- Visit to Chioggia’s colourful fish market l Dinner ashore at the 17thC stately home Villa Ca’Zen
- Private visit to the wine cellars of Villa Widmann-Borletti
- Tour of the Schifanoia Palace in Ferrara
- Visit Mantua’s Ducal Palace and gardens, or the Doge’s Palace in Venice
Price: From €3,290.00 pp twin/double share Plus €800 Opera Supplement
10% savings offer:
From €2,960.00 pp twin/double share Plus €800pp Opera Supplement
€850pp deposit required within 5 days of booking, no later than 15 December 2017
Terms and conditions apply. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Subject to availability.