Amazon River Cruising – Buy One, Get One Free!
benefit from this very special offer on Delfin Amazon Cruising in Peru, valid if booked by 31 January 2018. The “Buy one, get one free” offer applies to select departures of 3 and 4 night cruises from January to April 2018, and applies only to two people sharing a cabin ie one pays full price, and the companion is free.
The months of January to April are in the high water season which mean every river and creek is navigable, temperatures are slightly cooler, and you are closer to the jungle canopy, making it easier to spot wildlife. Contact us for valid departures and availability
Enjoy the best of Amazonian-Peruvian cuisine, knowledgeable guides, bird watching and observe nature at Dawn and dusk and in the high water season enjoy black water stream exploration aboard skiffs, perhaps swim with the gray and pink river dolphins or fish for piranhas, visit a riverside community and interact with local Indian Villagers and their unique way of life.
Iquitos, Belluda Cano – Dorado River, Atun Poza Lake – Rio Pacaya, Cara Curahuayte Lagoon, Amazon Rive, Yarapa River, Puerto Miguel Community and back to Iquitos.
4-night cruises aboard Delfin III are priced from $4,710 per person, share twin basis and includes;
- 4 nights' luxury accommodation,
- all on-board meals,
- all excursions and equipment (including rubber boots & rain ponchos),
- entrance fee to Pacaya Samiria National Reserve,
- transfers to/from Iquitos Airport,
- tea/coffee and soft drinks on-board (plus aboard the Delfin 1 house cocktails, pisco sours and house wines are included with lunch and dinner).
- The offer applies to all cabin categories in the three Delfin vessels, which range from the intimate 4-suite Delfin I, to the 14-suite Delfin II and the 21-suite Delfin III.
Booking conditions. All vessels. offer 3 & 4 night itineraries year round. World Journeys have detailed itineraries and additional information on the vessels. The seasons feature differences in the plant and animal life as well as in the climate."http://worldjourneys.co.nz/terms/" Please refer to World Journeys terms & conditions