Experience the History of the Civil War, on board American Queen, an 8 night Journey from Memphis to Chattanooga.
Time travel in style back to the 1860's & experience the history of the American Civil War, from Memphis to Chattanooga & explore key battles & skirmishes which pitted brother against brother in a nation divided.
You will have the opportunity to dive into both military & political tactics of the Battles of Chattanooga, Battle of Shiloh & the occupation & blockage of Savannah by Union Soldiers, & see the hardships faced by both military & civilian personnel throughout the war. The Civil War cruises on board the American Queen, pay tribute to history by reminding you of the people who paid the ultimate price & laid down their lives in a war that changed the nation.
American Queen, Sailings are 27 October and 3rd* November 2019.
*operates in reverse
Ports of call
- New Madrid
Your journey includes:
- 1 night pre-cruise hotel stay
- 7 night cruise on board American queen
- Historical Civil War Sites
- Wilson Lock Dam,
- Guest Historians and Presentations
- On-board gratuities and port taxes
- Scenic foothills of the Appalachian Mountains
- Legends and Lore of famous Frontiersman
- Wine and beer with dinner.
your Cruise Fare includes:
- Complimentary Hop-On Hop-Off shore excursions in each port of call
- Complimentary hotel stay the night before your voyage – includes breakfast, taxes, porterage and transfers to the vessel
- All onboard meals, including both fine dining and casual cuisine
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Complimentary wine and beer with dinner
- Complimentary cappuccino, espresso, specialty coffees, tea, bottled water and soft drinks throughout your voyage
- Gracious service from a friendly, all-American staff
- Acclaimed entertainment worthy of Broadway
- Our own dedicated fleet of deluxe motor-coaches
Available for Purchase: Additional Pre-voyage Hotel Night
Available for Purchase: Optional Post-voyage Hotel Night
Terms and Conditions : One included pre-voyage hotel night is provided as part of the voyage fare. Additional pre-voyage hotel nights may be purchased for an additional charge. Guests are required to present a credit card upon hotel check-in to cover their incidental charges. Post-voyage hotel nights are not included in the voyage fare and may be purchased for an additional charge. A maximum of three pre-voyage and three post-voyage hotel nights are allowed for any booking. In lieu of an included pre-voyage hotel night on any voyage, a $50 per person onboard credit is available upon request and dependent upon voyage date. On a back-to-back voyage, two included hotel nights or a combination of one included hotel night plus a $50 per person onboard credit will be granted in lieu of taking a second included hotel night. A hotel credit will not be offered if a hotel is unable to accommodate additional hotel nights. Additional room night availability is based on the AQSC standard annual rate and is not guaranteed. The AQSC pre-voyage hotel may offer a direct promotional rate throughout the year that is lower than the AQSC standard annual rate. Fares are per guest, double occupancy, with the exception of single cabin categories. Fares quoted are in U.S. dollars, are per person and do not include air or land transportation. Port Charges of $189 per person are additional and not included in the fare. All fares, itineraries, hotels, entertainment, shore excursions and other voyage attributes are subject to change and we are not responsible for errors or omissions therein. All themed entertainment, events and tours are subject to change without notice. All shore excursions, prices and information are subject to change without notice.