Tahiti & The Tuamotu Islands with Windstar Cruises
The trade winds of French Polynesia have enticed sailors for centuries – and now those same beautiful breezes fill the sails of Wind Spirit as we sail through the windward and leeward Society Islands to the serene natural beauty of the Tuamotu Islands, where pristine atolls and crystal lagoons welcome you to a hidden paradise. Visit Fakarava where rare species are found nowhere else on earth.
POPULAR HIGHLIGHTS: • Relax and enjoy the sunset as you overnight in Bora Bora • Explore the rich ecosystem of Fakarava, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve known for some of the best diving in the South Pacific • Check out your choice of complimentary watersports toys from the ship's Watersports Platform • Celebrate at Windstar's Destination Discovery Event and fun-filled Signature Onboard Barbecue • Learn native Polynesian dances and experience local culture with special guest performers • Snorkel or dive in Rangiroa’s huge lagoon filled with colourful fish and beautiful coral
Windstar 10 night cruise from $5,599 per person, twin share*
Sales from 29 July 2019 to 18 August 2019
BONUS US$50pp Onboard Spending Money*
A COMPLIMENTARY WINDSTAR DESTINATION DISCOVERY EVENT - Bora Bora Celebration Festival: Bora Bora is surrounded by a number of tiny islets called “motus” – small, pristine, secluded paradises that offer privacy, beauty and relaxing ambience. You will spend the evening on one of these perfect Polynesian oases accompanied only by other Windstar guests. As has long been the tradition in Tahiti, you will be welcomed to the motu with a fragrant flower lei. Your private feast on the beach promises to be extraordinary. The menu has been carefully selected by Windstar’s executive chef and is sure to please and tantalize your palate. When your meal is complete and the stars begin to shine, the highlight of this enchanted evening will begin. Fire dancing has long been deeply embedded in the Polynesian culture as a way to send messages to the gods. Your fire dancing experts will be wearing traditional loincloths and will dazzle you with high-speed acrobatic moves, throwing flames so hot you’ll feel the warmth 10 feet away.
Cruise roundtrip from Papeete visiting Fakarava, Tiputa, Rangiroa, Motu Mahaea (Tahaa), Bora Bora, Huahine & Moorea
Cruise Departs: 2 December 2019; 20 January, 10 August, 17 September, 23 November, 28 December 2020; 22 February, 27 May, 22 July, 16 September, 22 November, 27 December 2021. price based on 20 January 2020 departure.
- 10 night cruise from 20 January to 30 January 2020 in an Oceanview stateroom (Cat B) onboard Wind Spirit
- Champagne welcome reception
- Signature Sail Away to Vangelis’ “1492 Conquest of Paradise”
- Windstar’s Signature Onboard Barbecue and the beloved crew show*
- Local performances onboard*
- Learning how to sail with the Captain or officers on our Open Bridge
- Ocean views from all beautifully appointed staterooms
- Cooking demonstrations powered by the James Beard Foundation and recipes by James Beard Foundation chefs
- All meals, in all venues, including 24-hour room service
- All non-alcoholic beverages, including specialty tea and coffee drinks
- Market tours with the chef to select seasonal local ingredients for upcoming meals*
- Watersports Platform, including all watersports equipment featuring complimentary kayaks, paddleboards, water trampoline and more*
Terms and Conditions: Fares are cruise only, per person in NZD, twin share, based on category Oceanview stateroom (Cat B). Prices include port charges, government taxes and all applicable discounts (correct as at 29/07/19). Gratuities are additional. Subject to availability. Some inclusions are not available in all regions. All fares and taxes are subject to change until full payment is received. Itineraries are subject to change. A surcharge will apply for credit card payments. Cancellation penalties may apply. Additional conditions may apply. Onboard Spending Money is in U.S. dollars and applies to new bookings only for 1st and 2nd guests sharing a stateroom. Onboard Spending Money is not transferable or refundable, is not for cash value, and may not be applied to cruise fare or Taxes/Fees/Port Expenses.,/small.