The Best of France & Portugal by Sea
Exciting destinations & spectacular sights in 2017. Voyages to Antiquity, Aegean Odyssey, combines the best of traditional elegance with all the modern conveniences of small ship cruising. Offering a number of amazing cruises including free shore excursions, free hotel stays and much more in the Mediterranean, Aegean, Greek Islands, Britain, Iceland, Iceland and Morocco. Awarded best specialist cruise line in the British Travel Awards 2016. Why not book now to experience an award winning experience on one of our 2017 voyages currently available.
Sailing August 20th, 2017 from London to Lisbon, Your Western Europe journey takes you across the Channel to the impressive sites of the D-Day beaches in Normandy, the unique fortified abbey of Mont Saint-Michel and the elegant chateaux of the Loire. There is also the opportunity to learn about the art of wine-making and taste some of the great vintages of Bordeaux. You will next visit the pilgrimage site of Santiago de Compostela in the Spanish province of Galicia, and then off to Portugal for a fitting ending of an amazing journey. In Oporto, visit Porto Cathedral or one of the nearby wine estates, while a two-night hotel stay in Lisbon will give you the opportunity to enjoy this captivating city and the idyllic scenery just outside it.
- 17 days
- 5 included tours in 2 countries
- 2-night hotel stay in Lisbon
- 2-night hotel stay in London
- 1 night hotel stay in Amboise
- from *AU$ 5,170 per person, share twin basis.
Your cruise fare includes;
- All meals and wine with dinner on board
- shore excursions, with several options at selected ports
- Transfers and porterage between airports and Aegean Odyssey*
- Premium pre and/or post-cruise hotel stays
- Lecture programme featuring expert guest speakers
- Gratuities on board
- * Included transfers are provided only in conjunction with arrival and departure dates of cruise-tours as outlined on the website and our brochures.
Fares do not include:
- beverages (other than those included at dinner) and other items of a personal nature
- Beauty and Spa treatments
- Laundry and pressing services
- Internet charges and telephone calls
- Visa arrangements. These must be discussed with your Travel Agent prior to departure
- Optional shore excursions, where offered
*Our website does not display live availability. All prices and availability be will confirmed at time of enquiry. The single supplement offers only apply to our single cabin categories. Special Offers are strictly capacity controlled, subject to availability, may be withdrawn at any time and are not always combinable. Subject to the full terms and conditions of Voyages to Antiquity brochure and online.