DRIVE EUROPE is the official New Zealand agent for Peugeot and Citroen car leasing – an incredibly cost-effective way to explore Europe!
Don"t miss your unique opportunity to participate in the very first privately chartered Golf and River Cruise. A 7 day golf and cruising extravaganza awaits you. Combine your love of golf, top rated European courses and a 5 star river cruise, highly regarded as the best on the Danube! With a handpicked team of golf teaching professionals at your disposal for the week, this is your chance to experience a very different kind of holiday - and totally unique.
Due to the unprecedented success of our trip in 2018, we are delighted to announce that pre-registration is now open for 2019 - we thought we would try a different routing and sail from Basel (Switzerland) to Amsterdam (Netherlands) taking in 4 rounds of Golf in Germany, France and Netherlands! Sailing on the Rhine means we take a smaller boat so the maximum number on this cruise will be just 116! If you want the better cabins and also to take advantage of the earlybird - register your interest with us the brochure and website are days away!
We have only a handful of cabins left for our 2018 sailing .... if you are thinking about what to do next year - this is going to be an amazing trip!!
A new rail journey is on offer in 2017 aboard the Golden Eagle Private Train.
From *US$9995.00 per person, twin share, Heritage Class and from *US$12995.00 per person, twin share, Diamond class.
This explores Tibet before traversing across the wilderness of China. Highlights include three nights in Lhasa staying at the St Regis Lhasa Resort which faces the Potala Palace, once the residence of the Dalai Lama, the Great Wall of China, a camel ride through the sand dunes of Dunhuang, and the Old City of Kashgar with its Silk Road history and Sunday bazaar.
It’s a match made in heaven.
from $4875 per person interior twin share*
2017 Golf Voyages Cruising on the Ship Named Azamara Journey.
GOLF PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers & golf bag handling staff
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft
drinks, beer & wine.
- Green fees and starting times for five rounds of golf including shared use of electric golf cart.
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- “Golfers Social” gatherings onboard where scheduling permits
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- Full time PerryGolf program manager onboard and onsite at each golf venue